General Terms & Conditions:
- Quoted pricing always excludes VAT, carriage and installation (where applicable) and quotes are not guaranteed, binding or contracted in any way. We reserve the right to adjust quotations without notice.
- Pricing may change based on current purchase costs. We will advise of any price changes before placing an order.
- Labour is only ever estimated and may change should problems occur or additional work be added. This is unusual and we will do our best to discuss any issues likely to cause additional charges during installation. If additional work is required, this will also impact labour costs.
- Cancelling a booked site visit, once we are on route, will incur the full minimum visit charge which is usually two hours at our standard labour rates (plus VAT).
- Standard payment terms are 30 days from date of invoice receipt.
- Any work related to warranty repair or replacement due to hardware failure beyond the first 30 days of purchase is considered chargeable. Any work related to software faults or failures is usually considered chargeable in all circumstances, but this is at our discretion.
- Equipment warranties and guarantees are between the end user (I.E. our customer) and the original manufacturer. Academy Networks is not liable for the repair or replacement of faulty goods, but we will facilitate communications between the end user and original equipment manufacturer where possible, at our normal rates (after the initial 30 days).
- We are not responsible for after sales spares. We will attempt to source spares as best we can but if the manufacturer halts the sale of spares then this is out of our control.
- All equipment remains the property of Academy Networks Ltd until full payment is made.
- It is the buyers responsibility to check the condition of goods and that the delivery is present in full before signing for it. Missing or incorrect equipment needs to be alerted within 48 hours of receipt – we cannot be held accountable if you have signed for less parcels than you have received!
- We can only refund unopened, unused & sealed goods and we must be informed within 48 hours of receipt. We will need to pass on any ‘restocking fees’ if our suppliers charge these as well as carriage for returning the goods and any labour involved to arrange collections etc.
- Academy Networks is not liable for damage or injury resulting from use of any supplied equipment.
- Our labour rates are increased annually at the end of each calendar year by the current rate of inflation.
We do not pass on or sell customer information in any way without explicit permission. Placing an order with us gives us permission to pass on your contact and delivery information to our distributors, re-sellers or other third parties related to an order.
We ensure all third parties we work with are GDPR compliant. We erase customer contact and technical information after 1 year of customer inactivity (upon discussion) or upon request. We reserve the right to document certain data related to your systems in order to do our job. This may include login information for servers, passwords and so on. You have the right to request a list of any information (personal or otherwise) that we retain for you.