- Presence and instant messaging
- Voice and video
- Desktop sharing
- Online meetings and conferencing
- Application sharing
- Virtual whiteboard
Academy Networks can deploy and implement Microsoft Lync Online to provide affordable enterprise class unified communications to businesses of any size. The solution is an integral part of Office 365 which provides a hosted solution eliminating the need for capital investment in on premises servers.
Lync Online connects people everywhere, on devices running Windows 8 and other operating systems, as part of their everyday productivity experience. Lync provides a consistent, single client experience for presence, instant messaging, voice, video and a great meeting experience. Lync enables instant messaging (IM) and voice calling with the hundreds of millions of people around the world who use Skype.
Lync Online Features…
- Get real-time presence information—including photos, availability status, and location—and enhanced instant messaging (IM) to connect efficiently and effectively.
- Make voice calls through your computer to other Lync or Skype users in your organization or in other organizations that use Lync or Skype.
- Create, moderate, and join pre-planned and on-the-fly audio, video, and web meetings with people inside and outside your organization.
- Enhance online presentations with screen-sharing and virtual whiteboards.
- Let customers participate in your Lync conference calls even if they are not Office 365 or Lync Online customers.