- Quoted pricing always excludes VAT, carriage and installation (where applicable) and quotes are not guaranteed or contracted in any way.
- Equipment pricing may change based on current purchase costs. We will advise of any price changes before placing an order.
- Labour is only ever estimated and may change should problems occur. This is unusual and we will do our best to discuss any issues likely to cause additional charges during installation. If additional work is required, this will also impact labour costs.
- Cancelling a booked site visit once we are travelling to site will incur the full minimum visit charge which is usually two hours at our standard labour rates (plus VAT).
- Standard payment terms are 30 days from date of invoice receipt.
- Any labour related to warranty repair or replacement after the first 30 days of purchase is considered chargeable.
- All equipment remains the property of Academy Networks Ltd until full payment is made.
- It is the buyers responsibility to check the condition of goods and that the delivery is present in full before signing for it. Missing or incorrect equipment needs to be alerted within 48 hours of receipt – we cannot be held accountable if you have signed for less parcels than you have received!
- We can only refund unopened, unused & sealed goods and we must be informed within 48 hours of receipt. We will need to pass on any ‘restocking fees’ if our suppliers charge these as well as carriage for returning the goods and any labour involved to arrange collections etc.
- Academy Networks is not liable for damage or injury resulting from use of any supplied equipment.
We do not pass on or sell customer information in any way without explicit permission. Placing an order with us gives us permission to pass on your contact and delivery information to our distributors, re-sellers or other third parties related to an order.
We ensure all third parties we work with are GDPR compliant. We erase customer contact and technical information after 1 year of customer inactivity (upon discussion) or upon request. Passwords will sometimes be stored upon customer permission or request. You have the right to request a list of personal information we retain for you